Online training program in personal competencies, including ÍTACA mentoring sessions for personal development and performance improvement.
The fundamentals of people management and the keys to competence development
Techniques and skills to help you improve your team’s performance
DATES AND SCHEDULE
2 months duration / 6 workshops
Schedule: from 17 to 20h GMT +1
- March 28, 2022 (first module)
- April 4, 2022 (second module)
- April 25, 2022 (third module)
- May 9, 2022 (third module)
- May 16, 2022 (fourth module)
- May 23, 2022 (fourth module)
Zoom link will be sent to participants
- 575€ / 653$ (two-payment option: March and May)
- Groups (from 10 people): ask for a discount
Learn more about the course:
Teams or individuals who wish to grow in self-knowledge, improve their professional skills and their team performance.
1st module: Talent Development
March 28, 2022
- Competencies: origin, definition and characteristics.
- Talent and Commitment Management.
- Searching for the ideal profile: balance (rational-emotional) and consistency (behaviors-values).
- Self-Leadership: first step to Leadership.
2nd module: Effective Communication
April 4, 2022
- Communication techniques and skills.
- Communication and Organizational tools.
- Work meetings: communication and active participation.
3rd module: People Development
April 25, 2022 and May 9, 2022
- Teamwork: managing others.
- People Development: growth cornerstone.
4th module: Responsibility and autonomy in the workplace
May 16, 2022 and May 23, 2022
- Management vs. Leading: Results Orientation and People Management.
- Visions of Leadership: situational and transformational Leadership.
- Negotiation and Decision making: Leadership practice.
- Virtual workshops and video forum.
- Workplace platform: Follow-up, course progress and assignments (video forum, article comments, etc.).
- Each participant will be assigned an ÍTACA mentor who will accompany her in personal development related to the program (7 one-hour mentoring sessions, once a month).